Glass Bulletin Awards
About Glass Bulletin Awards
Glass Bulletin Awards was initiated by GB – India’s premier journal for the global glass industry – to celebrate, recognise and encourage efforts and innovations that changed the face of the Indian glass industry.
It is a platform that is transparent and free from bias, in which the industry places its faith. The ceremony was instituted in 2016 and today, it is the biggest and the most popular event of its kind in the country.
Stepping into its 4th consecutive year, GBA 2019 will once again bring the glass fraternity under one roof on Oct 11 in Mumbai to celebrate the enviable growth witnessed by the industry.
Aim and Objectives
- Recognizing the talent for outstanding contribution to the field of glass manufacturing machinery, processing technology, product enhancement, best business practices, entrepreneurship, business leadership, etc.
- Enhancing the scope for business interaction and expansion.
- Exchange of innovative ideas and processes in the field of manufacturing and processing glass to its final destination to the end-user.
- Expanding the arc of reach to new customers.
- Provision of a viable platform for new business ideas and schemes.