GB Presents The 2nd Edition Of GBA After The Astounding Success In 2016
Glass Bulletin, one of India’s premier and widely read quarterly magazines for the global Glass industry, announces the launch of the second edition of its Glass Bulletin Awards. The award ceremony elicited a huge response in its inaugural chapter last year.
The Glass Bulletin Awards 2017 will be presented to the outstanding players of India’s Glass industry in various categories during a gala night at MMRDA grounds, Bandra-Kurla Complex in Mumbai on the 7th of December, 2017.
In its first edition, GB scripted a huge success by bringing together the entire glass industry under one roof. It turned out to be an extraordinary event with the top players of the industry coming together and acknowledging the outstanding contributions that helped change the face of the Indian Glass industry. It provided the industry a much-needed platform for interaction and exchange of ideas encouraging fair business practices.
This time around, Glass Bulletin aspires to outdo itself and script an even bigger achievement.
The Jury for Glass Bulletin Awards 2017 comprises Indian Glass industry’s ‘Who is Who’ and the process for awarding the best in the industry will be transparent and solely based on merit and contribution to industry and business.
The Aims and Objectives of the Glass Bulletin Awards 2017 include:
- a) Recognizing the talent for outstanding contribution to the field of glass manufacturing machinery, processing technology, product enhancement, best business practices, entrepreneurship, business leadership, etc
- b) Enhancing the scope for business interaction and expansion.
- c) Exchange of innovative ideas and processes in the field of manufacturing and processing glass to its final destination to the end‐user.
- d) Expanding the arc of reach to new customers.
- e) Provision of a viable platform for new business ideas and schemes.
We at Glass Bulletin profoundly believe that the Glass Bulletin Awards 2017 will present a platform, and opportunities galore, to all stakeholders in the industry for confabulating, cheering and vying for the coveted awards, marking the beginning of a long journey of acknowledgement and recognition of the valuable services rendered by all those associated with the enviable growth
of the Glass industry and its allied fields in the country.
Please share your views and feedback with renowned business-persons from India’s Glass industry for the upcoming Glass Bulletin Awards 2017 presentation ceremony on December 7, 2017. For details and nominations, please visit www.glassbulletinawards.com
For more information please contact:
Ph +91 9310 562488